Barge of a 1000 Bullets 2 Barge of a 1000 Bullets 2

Great movie.

I actually liked the jump from sprites to drawing. There's no way the ending would have been able to convey its sheer awesomeness had you kept going with the sprites. The ending was seriously great. Good job. man!

XIAO XIAO GETS EXECUTED! XIAO XIAO GETS EXECUTED!

Goodness...

My favorite part was the prison with the word "Prison" on it in big letters to indicate that it is, in fact, a prison.

P.D: Harm and Pineapple P.D: Harm and Pineapple

If this movie is a shit sandwich...

...then I'll take a foot long sub with all the trimmings.

Blu Blu's boringest day Blu Blu's boringest day

Pure Fucking Genius!

That was hilarious! I wouldn't worry about the bad reviews. Keep in mind, most NG reviewers are 15 years olds who spend their spare time jamming the legs of their little sisters' Barbie dolls in their pee holes... it's the closest thing to sexual intercourse they'll ever experience.

Keep up the good work.

InoMan responds:

Thank you very much, more people should be like you. We made this flash only because we thought the talking between us was funny, we never made it to be a graphical masterpiece.

BLOBZ!!! BLOBZ!!!

That was cool.

Good job, dude.

adam-p89 responds:

Thanks a lot! :)

Rocket Knight Adventures Rocket Knight Adventures

Sweet.

This was my favorite game on the Genesis and I have alway shoped Konami would make a new one. (Sparkster was okay, but it just didn't have the same charm as RKA)

Anyhow, great job. Can't wait to see Sparkster fight the robot worm guy. I hope you find a way to implement that kickass boss music.

Survivor in the Hood Survivor in the Hood

Awesome stuff

That was pretty damn good. I really like the artwork and the ending was hilarious. Good job.

Metal Gear Stick Ep.3 Metal Gear Stick Ep.3

Funny shit

Can't wait to see the rest of it! It's hilarious! The alarm sound is priceless!

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Kung Fu 2 &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> Kung Fu 2 <<<

Great Job!!

I loved the first one! I had no clue you were going to make this into a series.

Well, good luck with it. I'm sure it will be a blast.

Wrong Impression: Mikey Wrong Impression: Mikey

MAGNIFICENT!!!

This is a hilarious Flash movie. I was laughing out loud. The beginning and the end are the best parts. Good work!