Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Who the fuck would give this a 0???

I'll you tell who- that damned Sasquatch.

BEEBO SFA BEEBO SFA

Beebo rules!!!

Great game. Customizing Harry and being able to use him in the ohter games like that was a nice touch. My only gripe is how insanely hard it is to shoot Beebo. I'm fairly sure it rides more on luck than actual skill; and if skill is involved you must psychic or Jesus... or psychic Jesus. Keep'em coming, Fab...

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

Great stuff!

In my opinion, I think this is one of the best games on Newgrounds. I've been playing it for about an hour now trying to unlock all the survivor mode secret characters. The inlcusion of Kung Fu Karl was a wise decision and all the secret characters brings lots of replay value.

Now for the criticism: I think victory animations and more dialogue and sound would have made the game ever better. Regardless, it's an awesome game. Good job.

raitendo responds:

jaja

How to: Simple Preloader How to: Simple Preloader

Thanks for the tips

Great idea, making a tutorial on preloaders. I'm definitely gonna give it a shot on my next movie. Thanks again.

Leisure Suit Harry Leisure Suit Harry

AWSOMERIFIC!!!

This game was bad ass!!!! I loved it!! I actually beat it, (I got a 158 too...); does anyone know anything about the hidden bonuses? Well, this game rocked... whiners need to shut up and go back to playing their DreamCasts or whatever. Post those hidden bonuses if anyone finds them!